Sunday, February 22, 2009

Slideshow

Since It's been a few months that I've updated this thing, we thought we would put together a slide show of what we've been up to these last few months.
Linda's brother Mario and his family came out for a visit and Evan had tons of fun with his cousins. He was so sad when they left and I don't think he realized how far away they lived because for a couple of weeks after they left he was still asking for them and looking for them at Grandma's house.
We went up to Mt. Baldy a couple of weeks ago and had fun sledding. Yes, we do have snow in California - In fact it only takes us 30 minutes to get there. By the time we got home, poor Evan had diarrhea from eating the snow. I don't think Claire had a very good time though, she's already become a Californian that's used to the warm weather.
We're sorry that it's taken us so long to update our blog. I just got really busy once I started working, and all my time at home it spent playing with my kids so that they don't forget how much I love them. How I wish I could stay home with them, I feel like I'm missing out on so much. Especially with Claire, she is growing up so fast and is such a joy to observe how she plays, eats and interacts with Evan.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Your kids are adorable! I wish I could see them in person...CA is too far away! I hope all is well with you guys. Thanks for sharing the pics. They made me smile.

Melissa Asay said...

I loved the slide show - thank you! I miss you guys!

Lauren said...

I loved the slide show too! Don't feel bad, I stay at home with my kids and I have not updated my blog in many months also! Claire is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen! You guys need to come visit all of us. We miss you and want to see the kids. Thanks for updating your blog. I feel inspired now to do mine.

Mel said...

Hi Linda!
Your family is so cute. I was really excited to find your blog and see how you guys are doing. Your kids are growing so fast.

Miss you,
Mel